New Zealand’s leading online magazine for the creative, stylish & smart.
XYNZ Magazine (formerly NZ Style Collective) is one of the largest independent online magazines in New Zealand. We deliver the latest information and inspiration to our local and international readers.
We have previously worked with top local and international brands including ASOS, Topshop US and more.
The Numbers (as of August 2016)
- Average 35,000+ unique visitors a month.
- 3,800+ newsletter subscribers
- Average breakdown visitors 60% New Zealand, 20% Australia, 10% The United States, 3% United Kingdom and 7% others.
- 54.15% female and 45.85% male
- 25 to 34 – 38.15%
- 18 to 24 – 36.64%
- 35 to 44 – 11.21%
- 45 to 54 – 6.90%
- 55 to 64 – 4.31%
- 65+ – 2.80%
- Social Media (as of January 2017)
- Facebook likes 28,000+
- Instagram followers 16,500+
- Twitter followers 9,000+
What we can do…
- Website advertising
- Sponsored Editorial
- Brand partnership
- Social media promotion, and more
For advertising or partnership inquiries, contact Alliv Samson, Managing Director at [email protected]
“Working with XYNZ is always smooth sailing. From the get-go the team is proactive, positive and passionate and you know they always deliver on what they say they’re going to do. In the digital realm, talking to fickle Millennials can be hit and miss – but the stats that XYNZ deliver proves the loyalty and engagement of their following is right on par with their facts and figures.”
Greer Bland, Managing Director