1. Sometimes it’s easier to buy new underwear instead of doing the laundry each week.
2. Pie is your friend. And no one can stop you from having it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
3. The microwave is the only kitchen tool you need. You can make any meal with it.
4. Flatting with others is not all fun and games.
5. Grocery shopping is great because you can buy whatever the hell you want… until you reach the cashier.
6. Cleaning is worse than finishing a uni assignment.
7. Paying bills makes you an adult. Oh shit, paying bills makes you an adult.
8. Knowing the nearest dairy can save your life for emergency milk shortage.
9. As much as you would like to decorate your place like in the magazines, furniture in New Zealand are expensive. Which leads to furnish your place pretty much includes handovers and TradeMe $1 bargains.
10. No one’s going to tell you when to go to bed. That said, sometimes you wish someone does.
11. Who needs to cook if there are a nearby fish and chips shop and pizza joint?!
12. House party sounds fun. But in real life it sucks because you have to clean up with a hangover.
13. Those herb plants from the supermarket are the worst plants to buy. Who can keep them alive for a couple of days?
14. Don’t you wish there’s 24/7 food delivery?