Holiday Gift Guide: For Her
It’s that time of the year again and we’ve got your back, you guys! Here are some gifting options for the special ladies in your life:
For the luxurious beauty lover
MOR Gift Box Sets – Turtle Dove Kaleidoscope collection. Stunning sets of luxurious products and various Limited Edition treasures. Presented in ribboned bon-bons and alluring keepsake tins and boxes.
NZ Stockists: Recurrent, Smith & Caugheys, Kirkcaldie & Stains, Ballantynes, Gift Boutiques, Selected pharmacies.
For the yummy fragrance obsessed
We all know someone who’s obsessed with scents and fragrances. Limited Edition Christmas collections are always a good idea. Check out some of our top picks:
- Peter Alexander Glasshouse Fragrance Candle: Xmas Pudding (Nutmeg & Maple Sugar)
- The Aromatherapy Co. Naturals Christmas 2015 collection: Holly Berry & Spice Home Fragrance Set
For the kitchen loving friend or family member
Some of the top cookbooks to gift food lovers! The trick is to find the right cookbook depending on their age, current diet or favourite dishes. Here are some options:
- Sesame Street Let’s Cook!
- The Hands-On Home: A Seasonal Guide to Cooking, Preserving & Natural Homekeeping
- DIY Vegan: More Than 100 Easy Recipes to Create an Awesome Plant-Based Pantry
- Bluebells Cakery: Sweet & Savoury
For the photo enthusiast
There’s no doubt that these goodies are popular and there’s a range of different models that you can choose from. The films are perfect as home/office decor too!
- Instax Mini Selfie
- Instax Mini 8 (in pink)
- Instax Wide 300
For the organised/stationery
2016 diaries, calendars, planners, pens, note pads, storage, filing, etc. Every stationery lover’s dream is to have everything matching so make sure to stick with one colour or pattern for this one. Perfect for organised gals!