Top 6 PIHA Swimwear Summer 15/16 Collection + Competition
Summer is well underway and as we make the most of this season of inevitably unsuccessful crash dieting and all round fun in the sun, it’s worth picking out your next cossie for upcoming beach going jaunts. PIHA has a range for girly girls, those who are little more sun smart and the “Sporty Spice” amongst us.
With high waisted briefs and a classy monochrome print, this is definitely a classic pick with a modern twist. Girls, get in line.
For the loving vintage babe amongst us, this ‘kini’ is a fun print and even funner style. Brights are go!
Welcome to the Island, gone are the days when rash vests were only the dorky swimwear mum made you wear. In a fun print and shade, this one is smart and sexy. *wink wink*
As the name would suggest, the nautical Parisian feel of navy and white is fresh and clean for Summer, the ultimate beach cool.
Channel your inner Sporty Spice and get moving in your togs this season wth this sleek, sports luxe look!
Sold Separates 2
Think Bond girl here, go on a badass adventure. Looking cool, feelin’ cool.
- Competition is open to New Zealand residents only
- Winners will be drawn on 19th February
- Winners will be notified via email provided on the form
- By signing up, you accept and agree to our competition Terms and Conditions
- Sign up form does not work on mobile phones or tablets, please switch to your desktop. And if the form is not showing up, you can access it here.
- Contact [email protected] if you have questions or need help with the competition
- NOTE: If the form below doesn’t work on your browser, go to this page.
What do you think of the new Piha Swimwear collection? Share your thoughts at the comments below.