Corona is proud to announce the start of a partnership with Sustainable Coastlines. Both share a lot of synergies in the beach and surf cultures, and so over their two-year partnership, they aim to make a positive contribution to protecting and nurturing NZ’s incredible environment.
As a charity, they teamed up to make our beaches litter-free — the way it should be! Sustainable Coastlines ambassadors and 30 Corona staff members kick-start this project by doing a beach clean-up on Auckland’s beautiful Waiheke Island.
To celebrate the launch, an exclusive gathering took place on board a floating Corona Sunset Bar (a.k.a coolest bar ever). The location was kept a secret, which can only be accessible by boat. And yes, the night only got better from there.
The wooden pontoon’s location makes for the perfect backdrop. In front of us was the most beautiful sunset you’ve ever seen in town— perfectly embodying the spirit of From Where You’d Rather Be. An ice-cold Corona and Mexican food in hand, we took in acoustic sets performed by the very talented, Liam Finn. Guests enjoyed the location and the rest of a very chill evening.
From Where You’d Rather Be:
We’ve teamed up with Corona to give away a Corona prize pack to celebrate the new partnership, which includes a duffel bag, bar blade and towel – worth $80.
How to WIN:
- Share our ‘Corona Sunset Bar NZ’ video on Facebook.
- Sign up to the form below.
- Competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The winner will be drawn 25th March 2016. You will be contacted by email.
- Click here for full Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Mobile Phone and Tablet Users: The competition app does not work on mobile phones or tablets, please switch to your desktop. And if the form is not showing up, you can access it HERE.
- Contact [email protected] if you have questions or need help with the competition