The event is organised into three sessions:
Session 1: Friday 20 May 5:00PM – 8:30PM
Session 2: Saturday 21 May 12:00PM – 3.30PM
Session 3: Saturday 4.30PM – 8PM
Tickets are $30 which includes an entry to one session, five tasting tokens (each token is a 30ml pour), a wine glass + free talks and entertainment.
More tokens can be purchased at the event at $2 per tasting. And Masterclasses are also available at $20 – this includes all wines tasted in the masterclass.
Tickets are now on sale at www.winetopia.nz
Winetopia is the most comprehensive public wine tasting event in the country with all major regions represented along with food matching, sommelier-led tasting classes and live music at the end of the session to round off the experience.
- Entry is open to those 18 years old and over.
- Competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The winner will be drawn 22th March 2016.
- Click HERE for full Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Mobile Phone and Tablet Users: The competition form does not work on mobile phones or tablets – please switch to your desktop. If the form below does not work, you can access it HERE.
- Contact [email protected] if you have questions or need help with the competition