Foodies, the most exciting month is back in town! Restaurant Month is returning in August, which means everyone’s favourite Street Eats event will be returning for its fourth year on Saturday 6 August at Shed 10, Queens Wharf, Auckland.
Street Eats, includes some of Auckland’s top restaurant chefs serving delicious (really delicious) street food from different cuisines. Over 80 dishes ranging from Mexican, Thai, Indian, Middle Eastern, Spanish, Vietnamese and more will be served by more than 30 restaurants and food trucks – your taste buds will have travelled the world in one day.
This annual foodie festival is a family-friendly event with something for everyone. Games for kids, a bar for the adults and live music to entertain throughout the day. Entry is $5 for adults and free for supervised children. Gates are open from 10.30am – 8pm.
WIN Street Eats pack:
We want you to enjoy this foodielicious event, so we’re giving away a Street Eats pack to one of our lucky readers – all thanks to The Heart of the City! This pack includes: two entries, two food items and two drinks. All you have to do is sign up to the form below.
- Competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The winner will be drawn 1 August 2016. You will be contacted by email.
- Click here for full Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Mobile Phone and Tablet Users: The competition app does not work on mobile phones or tablets, please switch to your desktop.
Alternatively, you can access the form HERE.
- Contact [email protected] if you have questions or need help with the competition.