In celebration of all things fashion and food in the lead up to New Zealand Fashion Week, the restaurants on North Wharf down at Wynyard Quarter have partnered with Blunt umbrellas and some NZFW designers to create some limited edition designer umbrellas. Top NZFW designers Harman Grubiša and Huffer have each created an umbrella to celebrate winter and fashion down at Auckland’s stunning waterfront.
Patrons eating at any North Wharf restaurants during the month of August can go in the draw to win one of the money can’t buy umbrellas. The stylish rain saviors will also be available throughout NZ Fashion Weekend as loan umbrellas for diners, adding a fashionable edge to North Wharf’s excellent cuisine and exceptional views.
The collaboration cements North Wharf’s position as ‘the’ place to dine this winter, with Wynyard Quarter also being home to NZFW from August 22nd- 26th 2016 and NZ Fashion Weekend on August 27 & 28th. Patrons are spoilt for choice with the 10 established eateries and bars at North Wharf, serving up something for everyone with a mix of international cuisine, craft beers and tapas.
To be in to win 1x Huffer Blunt Umbrella all you have to do is sign up below.
- Open to New Zealand residents only.
- Competition ends 2nd September 2016. Winners will be notified via email provided.
- Our Competition Terms and Conditions.
- For questions or more information about this competition, please email us at [email protected]
- If the form is not working (not compatible with some mobile devices), please go to this page CLICK HERE