Just in case you are wondering, Father’s Day is on 4th of September. We gathered our Father’s Day Gift Guide, so you don’t have to worry about it! And make sure you don’t just treat him on the day, it’s a month-long celebration.
1. Lush Father’s Day Collection
Scented with beautiful sandalwood essential oil, the limited edition collection is now available at Lush stores. Products: 1. Superd bath bomb RRP $7.90, 2. THANKS DAD soap RRP $8.40, 3. SMUGGLER’S SOUL (face and body scrub) RRP $26.90, 4. SMUGGLER’S SOUL (shampoo bar) RRP $16.90, 5. THE MODFATHER (bubble bar) RRP $8.50, 6. SMUGGLER’S SOUL (multi-purpose cream) $34.90.
WIN our Lush Father’s Day Pack. Scroll down below to find out how.
2. Dinner at Masu, from $50 – View their Menu
Treat your dad at one of the the country’s best restaurants. I would recommend to try the sashimi, salmon teriyaki and pork ribs.
3. Versace Dylan Blue EDT, RRP $75-$134 – Buy Online
A highly distinctive, powerful and masculine fragrance.
4. Spring Spa Voucher (Auckland, Wellington, and Queenstown) – Buy an e-Voucher
- Dad on-the-go – Relieve tired feet with our no-fuss pressure point foot massage. This straight-to-the-point foot treatment will instantly zone in to improve circulation, reduce stress and rebalance the body from head to toe with the use of expert reflexology. 30min Spring Foot Massage – $50.00
- Muscle Melt Massage – Whether dad’s sore from crossfit or snowboarding, this mega-muscle sports massage will melt away his aches and pains. 45min Muscle Melt Massage – $69.00
- The ‘Sole’ Man Pedicure – This foot treatment for the fellas includes soaking, de-roughing, clipping, trimming and buffing. 60min Sole Man Pedicure – $89.00
5. Richie McCaw 148 RRP$59.99 – Buy Online
The book devotes two pages to each of the 148 tests Richie played. To complement the stunning array of images, Richie has added his own thoughts and memories of each game — from the nerves before that very first test in 2001 to the triumphs at Rugby World Cups in 2011 and 2015; from the highs of three World Player of the Year awards to concussions and other injuries that kept him from playing; from the great homes of rugby such as Twickenham and Ellis Park to the atmosphere of the All Blacks’ only visit to Apia Park Stadium or Soldier Field in Chicago.
6. TYPO Father’s Day Cards $5.99 each
Be in to win our Lush Gift Pack with includes all the limited edition Father’s Day products (as shown in the photo above).
- Open to New Zealand residents only.
- Competition ends 23th September 2016. Winners will be notified via email provided.
- Our Competition Terms and Conditions.
- For questions or more information about this competition, please email [email protected]
- If the form is not working (not compatible with some mobile devices), please go to this page CLICK HERE
How are you celebrating Father’s Day (month)?
Thanks Lush New Zealand for providing our giveaway!