Here are some of our favourites and the most coveted items at the H&M VIP Opening Party last 29th September. There are definitely more than 10 items that we loved, but most of them aren’t available on the H&M website. So we highly recommend visiting the store to find more treasures.
Before you head over to H&M’s official opening this 1st October (10am) at Sylvia Park Shopping Centre, add these gems on your shopping basket before they sell out:
1. Lace off-the-shoulder blouse $69.99 – Online
Match it with… Lace skirt $79.99 – Online
2. Patterned bomber jacket $89.99 – Online
PS: This jacket and print is one of the most coveted items at the VIP party.
3. Beaded clip earrings $39.99 – Online
4. Orange Dress from the City Diaries Collection – $29.99
5. Shirt with balloon sleeves $79.99 – Online
6. Velvet jacket with metal chain $299.00 – Online
7. Suede mules with tassels $129 – Online
8. Boyfriend Low Trashed Jeans $49.99 – Online
9. Satin trenchcoat $99 – Online
10. Coat in a wool blend $299 – Online
We have one $100 H&M Gift Card to say thanks to a lucky XYNZ reader. All you have to do is sign up below to be in the draw.
- Open to New Zealand residents only.
- Competition ends 30th October 2016 5pm. Winner will be notified via email provided.
- Our Competition Terms and Conditions.
- For questions or more information about this competition, please email us at [email protected]
- Prize cannot be converted to cash.
- Please note that we monitor all our competitions and filter out fake entries and double entrants.
- If the form is not working (not compatible with some mobile devices), please go to this page CLICK HERE
Are you going to H&M store in Sylvia Park this weekend? If not, when? Tell us below.