Want to make extra money without the hassle of job searching? Helping Hands is a new online job app for young people seeking work in the hospitality and retail industry. All you have to do is create a profile and wait for employers to contact you. Easy!
“I was on the site for maybe a week or so and then someone got in contact with me, and now I’m working full time. My job is awesome too, and my work mates are one of a kind. I would honestly and easily rate you 10/10. The first site I’ve been on that actually showed results… thanks once again!” – Tiarah
It’s free to join with an option to upgrade your profile for $9.50 a week. Here’s how to get started:
- Go to Helping Hands website – www.helpinghands.co.nz
- Create a Job Seeker account.
- Employers search for people with your skills.
- You’ll get a text when an employer adds you to their shortlist. With one click, let them know if you’re keen for a chat.
- Employers Contact call you directly.
- If everything works, you get a job.
Bonus: you get freebies and perks from Helping Hands partners just by signing up!
Tips on how to get noticed by more Employers:
- Make sure you complete your profile.
- Add skills relevant to the position you are after.
- Make sure you update your availability.
- Add a profile photo not a selfie. Ideally, take it with bright lighting and avoid busy background. Wear something nice, nothing too formal or inappropriate.
- Consider upgrading your profile to a ‘Stand-out’ for $9.50 a week.
Helping Hands Profile
Start a new career and create a Helping Hands profile today www.helpinghands.co.nz @helping_hands_work
To kickstart your job seeking endeavours, we have $100 Prezzy Card to giveaway. All you have to do is sign up below:
- Open to New Zealand residents only.
- Competition ends 11 November 2016. Winner will be notified via email provided.
- Our Competition Terms and Conditions.
- For questions or more information about this competition, please email us at [email protected]
- If the form is not working (not compatible with some mobile devices), please go to this page CLICK HERE
Special thanks to Helping Hands for sponsoring this post.